The application window for current high school seniors and juniors is open. The deadline for seniors to complete their applications is the 28th of February. If you are a current high school junior and interested in applying to West Point visit our Summer Program for more information.
Are you eligible to apply for admission to West Point? Eligible means meeting the basic requirements:
- At least 17 but not yet 23 years of age (i.e. if you are applying for the Class of 2020 your Date-of-Birth (DOB) cannot be after 6/30/1999)
- Not married
- Not pregnant or have a legal obligation to support a child
- A U.S. citizen (exception: see International Admissions)
If you are eligible, fill out and submit the initial screening application, called the Candidate Questionnaire.
Then, if you are approved to proceed, you receive access to your online Candidate Kit. It contains additional forms and instructions for completing your application.
Continue to work on completing your application online via your “Candidate Portal”.
- Review the viewbook, or "", to become familiar with the admissions process.
- You can also request a printed version of the Prospectus by contacting the .
- Check out all of the application requirements.
- Apply early.
- Don’t miss deadlines.
When you receive your Candidate Kit online via your candidate portal, dig in right away! Begin assembling the pieces of the application process. Submit a Technical Feedback Form for further technical support during your application process.
We look forward to reviewing your completed application!
Click this link to see a timeline to help you complete your application on time.