- For all team members to gain confidence in themselves and their boxing skills.
- For all team members to improve in technical boxing skills.
- To present a positive image of the United States Military Academy and the US Army at all times.
- To be better conditioned than all of our opponents.
- To be fundamentally sound boxers—always.
- Respect for ourselves, our team mates and coaches, our opponents, officials, and USMA.
- Prepare to win. Come to practice every time on time and motivated, ready to go (learn). Whether we win or lose, act like we’ve been there before. Never lose composure!
|Army Values (24/7):|
- Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage.
- To win the Eastern National Collegiate Boxing Regionals.
- TEAM NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.