Charter (Given to us by BG Dan Kaufman on 17 Sep 2002):
- “If you do anything the way the Army is already doing it, you’re wasting my time.
- “If you don’t fail sometimes, you’re not trying hard enough.
- “If you don’t fundamentally change the way the Army learns and educates its leaders, you’ve betrayed my trust.”
Vision: Every company-level officer in the Army engaged in vibrant professional conversation about developing and leading combat-effective teams as well as empowered to design and facilitate lasting professional conversation.
· speak with a positive voice
· act with a practical focus
· trust our fellow professionals
· demonstrate a passion for quality
· value innovation and creativity
· lead a movement that is essentially grass-roots and voluntary
· remain committed to the Army
· are radical learners
· adopt a learner mindset
· appreciate, encourage, and exhibit teamwork
· value the individual person
· humbly serve each other
Our Guiding Principle: connecting leaders in conversation around content in context (C4P) improves their individual and collective effectiveness.