LTC Adam Z. Walton
LTC Walton serves as the Department Executive Officer. He also teaches Advanced General Chemistry I and II.
- Ph.D. University of Florida, Chemistry 2012
- M.S. University of Florida, Biochemistry 2002
- B.S. University of California, Chemistry 1994
- Joint Operation Planning and Execution System Action Officer Course
- Joint Operation Planning and Execution System Support Personnel Course
- Intermediate Level Education Advanced Operations and Warfighting Course
- Air Assault
- Nuclear Biological Chemical Reconnaissance Course
- Combined Arms and Services Staff School
- Chemical Officer Basic & Advanced Courses
- "Structural and Catalytic Characterization of Pichia stipitis OYE 2.6, a Useful Catalyst for Asymmetric Alkene Reductions." Y.A. Pompeu; B. Sullivan; A.Z. Walton and J.D. Stewart, Adv. Synth. Catal. 2012, 354,1949-1960.
- "Preparation of Enantiomerically Pure Citronellal Enantiomers Using Alkene Reductases." A.Z. Walton; B.T. Sullivan and J.D. Stewart in Practical Methods for Biocatalysis and Biotransformations 2, Whitall, J. Ed., John Wiley & Sons, 2012.
- "Biocatalytic Reductions of Baylis-Hillman Adducts." A.Z. Walton; W.C. Conerly; Y. Pompeu; B. Sullivan and J.D. Stewart, ACS Catalysis 2011, 1, 989-993.
- "Towards Preparative-scale, Biocatalytic Alkene Reductions." D.J. Bougioukou; A.Z. Walton and J.D. Stewart, Chemical Communications 2010, 46, 8558-8560.
- "Understanding and Improving NADPH-Dependent Reactions by Non-Growing Escherichia coli Cells." A.Z. Walton and J.D. Stewart, Biotechnology Progress 2004, 20, 403-411.
Research history is not available at this time