Dr. Hoff teaches in the General Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry program at all levels. He has done extensive work with isotopically labeled substrates, using them to propose enzyme mechanisms for several key biochemical systems. His current research interest goes back to his Environmental Engineering experience, and involves characterizing the fate and transport of pharmaceutical compounds in the West Point water and wastewater systems. This is a project that combines use of highly sensitive analytical techniques with both field sampling and demographic modeling of the West Point community. He also serves on the USMA Science and Mathematics Goals Committee, the Creativity Goals committee for CLDS, and the Ethics Committee for the Faculty Council.
- Ph.D Utah State University, Physical Organic Chemistry 1999
- M.S. Utah State University, Environmental Engineering 1988
- B.S. US Military Academy, 1979
- Command and General Staff College
- Engineer Officer Advanced Course
- Engineer Officer Basic Course
Publication history is not available at this time.
Research history is not available at this time.