Paul F. Mlakar, Ph.D., P.E.
Dr. Mlakar is currently on sabbatical from the Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC) and serving as the Class of 1953 Distinguished Chair in Civil Engineering at West Point. His focus is on the inclusion of Corps of Engineers activities in the curriculum and enriching the academic program through the mentoring of faculty. He is also actively involving faculty and Cadets in ongoing projects at the ERDC.
- B.S., U.S. Military Academy
- M.S., Purdue University, Engineering Science
- Ph.D., Purdue University, Engineering Science
- Discipline is not available at this time.
- Research area is not avialable at this time.