Rebecca A. Zifchock, Ph.D.
Assistant ProfessorContact:Email: Rebecca.Zifchock@usma.edu
Dr. Rebecca Zifchock joined the faculty at the United States Military Academy in 2010 after completing a post-doctoral fellowship at the Hospital for Special Surgery. She has 12 years of experience as a research in the field of lower-extremity biomechanics, and has 11 peer-reviewed journal publications and over 30 conference proceedings. She has taught as an instructor, adjunct professor, and guest lecturer in five major universities, including Columbia University, Sacred Heart University, and New York Medical College.
- Ph.D., University of Delaware, 2007
- M.S., The Pennsylvania State University, 2002
- B.S., Cornell University, 2000
- Discipline is not available at this time.
- Lower extremity biomechanics, biomechanical design, injury prevention/rehabilitation