Dr. Michelle R. Craddock
Associate Director Contact: Office:
Thayer Hall, Room 235 Phone:
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, University of Mississippi, Oxford, MS, May 2009
- M.S. in Mathematics, University of Mississippi, Oxford, MS, May 2006
- B.S. in Mathematics, Spelman College, Atlanta, GA, May 2004
- Reflexivity and Grothendieck Space Property for Positive Tensor Products of Banach Lattices II, Quest. Math April 2010 (with Qingying Bu & Donghai Ji)
- I have studied the geometric properties of Banach lattices. (Grothendieck space property and reflexivity) I have studied the inheritance of these properties to ordered tensor products.(Fremlin Projective and Wittstock Injective) I am also interested in the study of sequence spaces and their relationship to applied mathematics in video gaming theory.