Publications (Academic Year 2011-12)
- Greg Conti, Lisa Shay, and Woody Hartzog. "Life Inside a Skinner Box: Confronting our Future of Automated Law Enforcement." DEFCON 20, Las Vegas, July 2012. PPT SlidesBloomberg coverage.
- Lisa Shay and Greg Conti. "Countermeasures: Proactive Self-Defense Against Ubiquitous Surveillance." HOPE, New York City, July 2012. Off the Hook and Computerworld coverage.
- Robert Fanelli and Gregory Conti. "A Methodology for Cyber Operations Targeting and Control of Collateral Damage in the Context of Lawful Armed Conflict." International Conference on Cyber Conflict (CyCon), Tallinn Estonia, June 2012.
- Thomas Cook, Gregory Conti, and David Raymond. "When Good Ninjas Turn Bad: Preventing Your Students from Becoming the Threat." Colloquium for Information Systems Security Education, June 2012
- Lisa Shay, Woodrow Hartzog, John Nelson, Dominic Larkin and Gregory Conti. "Confronting Automated Law Enforcement." We Robot, Miami, April 2012.
- David Raymond and Gregory Conti, "Preventing a Digital Pearl Harbor," West Point, Spring 2012.
- James Caroland and Greg Conti. "Lessons of the Kobayashi Maru: Cheating is Fundamental." Shmoocon, January 2012.Talk PPT Slides PDF Slides Video(m4v) (April 2012 SOURCE Boston Extented Version) PDF Slides
- Gregory Conti, "Stone Turnings of Baghdad." American Woodturner Journal,December 2011, Vol. 26, No. 6, pp. 43-45.
- Gregory Conti, James Caroland, Thomas Cook, and Howard Taylor; "Self-Development for Cyber Warriors;" Small Wars Journal, 10 November 2011.