CRC Supported Publications
Current Publications (Academic Year 2012/13)
- Lisa Shay, Gregory Conti, Dominic Larkin and John Nelson. "A Framework for Analysis of Quotidian Exposure in an Instrumented World." IEEE Carnahan Conference on Security Technology, Boston, October 2012.
- J. Brickey, J. Cox, and J. Nelson, G. Conti, "The Case For Cyber;" Small Wars Journal, September 13, 2012.
- Gregory Conti, Edward Sobiesk, Paul Anderson, Steven Billington, Alex Farmer, Cory Kirk, Patrick Shaffer, and Kyle Stammer; "Unintended, Malicious, and Evil Applications of Augmented Reality;" InSecure, Issue 35, September 2012, pp. TBD. (Accepted, to be published)
- "A Probabilistic Framework for the Localization of Attackers in MANETs." Massimilano Albanese, Alessandra De Benedictis, Sushil Jajodia, Paulo Shakarian, 17th European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS 2012), accepted, to be presented in Sep. 2012.
- Paulo Shakarian,"Stuxnet: Revolucion de la Ciberguerra en los Asuntos Militares." Air and Space Power Journal, Edicion en Espanol; Vol. 24, No.3, Third Quarter, 2012.