Supporting the Superintendent’s Priorities
- Support to the United States Corps of Cadets through the academic program and within the context of professional development and professional military education.
- Support Leader development of Staff and Faculty through professional military education and support to scholarship.
- Formalize and create new and meaningful Connections to the U.S. Army
- Support Collaborations and partnerships among DoD, U.S. Government, allied and implementing partners.
- The connections, collaboration and partnerships support USMA’s STRATCOM efforts – they will tell our story and reaffirm our reputation as an institution that is committed to excellence and innovation in developing graduates and future leaders of our nation.
- As a Center that recognizes collaboration and collegiality as a core competency, the interdisciplinary and inter-organizational effort and inclusive nature of the Center supports a Positive Command Climate – One Team as well as transparency.
Support to Faculty Domains