Career highlights are not available at this time.
- MA, University of Maryland at College Park, 2010 (French Language and Literature)
- MS, Webster University, 2004 (Environmental Management)
- BS, Siena College, 1999 (Biology)
- Chemical Captains’ Career Course, 2003
- Biological Integrated Detection Systems Course, 2003
Publication history is not available at this time.
Branch / Specialty: Chemical
Languages spoken: French
Foreign travel: Austria, Argentina, Belgium, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Czechoslovakia, Germany, Italy, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Mexico, Netherlands, Panama, South Korea, Switzerland, Uruguay