Career history is not available at this time.
- PhD University of Texas, 2011 (Arabic Studies)
- MA, University of Michigan, 2001 (Modern ME and North African Studies)
- BS, US Military Academy, 1988 (Aerospace Engineering)
- US Army Command and General Staff College, 2002
- Al Mabarak Staff College (Kuwait), 1999
- Defense Language Institute (Arabic), 1998
Publication history is not available at this time.
Branch / Specialty: Cavalry / Foreign Area Officer (Middle East)
Languages spoken: Arabic
Foreign travel: Egypt, Jordan, Israel, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Turkey, Germany, England, Ireland, France, Italy, Spain, Panama, Korea