Visiting Professor Contact: Phone: Email:
Dr. Armstrong is a visiting professor at USMA on a one-year sabbatical from Curtin University of Technology in Perth, Western Australia. She teaches in IT security-related programs within the business school, with an emphasis on network security and information warfare. She also co-manages the Cisco Academy for the Vision Impaired which provides accessible materials for the Cisco Networking Academy. Her research interests include information security, network security, cyber-warfare, network science, systems problem solving, multi-modal HCI and accessible learning materials for the acutely vision impaired. She is a Fellow of the Australian Computer Society and a Member of IEEE and ACM, and immediate past Chair of the International Federation for Information Processing TC11 Working Group on Information Security Education.
- Ph.D., Curtin University of Technology, Western Australia, 1999
- Dip.I.S., Curtin University of Technology, Western Australia, 1990
- Dip.Ed., University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 1987
- B.Com., University of Western Australia, 1978
- There are no publications by this faculty member available at this time.
- This faculty member is not engaged in any research at this time.