LTC Moss is a Signal Corps officer and Information Systems Engineer. He has served as a tactical platoon leader and company executive officer with the 307th Signal Battalion in Korea; detachment commander for the Defense Satellite Communications System Operations Center in Okinawa with U.S. Army Space Command; Chief of Information Technology for the Assistant Secretary of the Army, Manpower and Reserve Affairs, at the Pentagon; and communications watch officer and Information Assurance officer for the European Command Headquarters in Germany. LTC Moss is a graduate of the Command and General Staff College and the Teleprocessing Operations Officer Course. His academic interests include designing, implementing and managing large, distributed systems; data mining and data warehousing systems; and, examining novel programming languages and computer architectures.
- Ph.D., Georgia Institute of Technology
- M.S., Stanford University, 1997
- B.S., Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1989
- There are no publications by this faculty member available at this time.
- This faculty member is not engaged in any research at this time.