LTC Michael I. Brownfield
Assistant Professor Contact: Phone: Email:
LTC Brownfield is an Information Systems Engineer (FA24) and Combat Signal Corps Officer. His previous military assignments include duty as an enlisted radio repairman in the 2/18th FA Battalion at Ft. Sill; 93rd Signal Brigade Automation Officer in Heilbronn, Germany; Signal Platoon Leader and Executive Officer in Stuttgart Germany; 320th Regimental Division Artillery Signal Officer in the 101st Airborne Division (AASLT); and both the Assistant S-3 and Company Commander in the 501st Signal Battalion, 101st Airborne Division (AASLT), at Ft. Campbell, KY. LTC Brownfield is a graduate of the Signal Officer Basic and Advanced Courses, Telecommunications Operations Officers Course, Information Systems Staff Officer Course, MSE Planners Course, and the Command and General Staff College. His academic interests include wireless sensor networks and analog/digital VLSI circuit design.
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Virginia Polytechnic and State University, 2006
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, Stanford University, 1999
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, USMA, 1989
- There are no publications by this faculty member available at this time.
- This faculty member is not engaged in any research at this time.