Dr. Michael Miller
Assistant Professor Contact: Phone: Email:
Dr. Miller was commissioned in the U.S. Army Reserve in 1990. He has worked as a software engineer for the United Space Alliance at Johnson Space Alliance at Johnson Space Center and as a research engineer at Texas A&M University. His academic interests include artificial intelligence in education, team training, collaborative decision making, computer-assisted decision making, intelligent tutoring systems, software engineering, and distributed real-time simulations.
- Ph.D., Computer Science, Texas A&M University, 2006
- M.S., Computer Science, University of Houston-Clear Lake, 1997
- B.S., Computer Science, Texas A&M University, 1990
- There are no publications by this faculty member available at this time.
- This faculty member is not engaged in any research at this time.