MAJ Paul E. Patterson
Assistant Professor Contact: Phone: Email:
CPT Patterson was commissioned in the Corps of Engineers. His assignments include Platoon Leader, 326th Engineer Battalion, Ft. Campbell KY; Platoon leader 887th Engineer Company (Light Equipment), Ft. Campbell, KY; Assistant S-3, 326th Engineer Battalion, Ft. Campbell, KY;Executive Officer, HHC, 326th Engineer Battalion; Company Commander, B Co., 2nd Engineer Battalion, Camp Castle Korea; Company Commander, HHC, Engineer Brigade, Camp Howze, Korea. He is a graduate of the Engineer Captains Career Course, CAS3, the Engineer Officer Basic Course, Ranger School, Sapper School, Air Assault School, Airborne School, the Scout Platoon Leader Course, and the Master Fitness Trainer course. CPT Patterson is a licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Missouri. His academic interests include Biomedical Engineering, Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), wireless sensor networks, and space systems and national security.
- M.S. Electrical Engineering, George Washington University, 2005
- M.S. Engineering Management, University of Missouri - Rolla, 2001
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, USMA, 1996
- There are no publications by this faculty member available at this time.
- This faculty member is not engaged in any research at this time.