LTC Robert Fanelli
Assistant Professor Contact: Phone: Email:
LTC Fanelli is an Information Systems Management (FA 53) and Signal Officer. His previous assignments include platoon leader and company executive officer with the 1st Signal Battalion, 7th Signal Brigade; Battalion Signal Officer, 1-319th Airborne Field Artillery; Division Telecommunications Officer, 82d Airborne Division; Commander, C Company, 50th Signal Battalion (Airborne); Division Automation Officer, 1st Cavalry Division; and Chief of Global Command and Control Systems, US Army Pacific. He is a graduate of the Signal Officer Basic and Advanced Courses, Combined Arms and Services Staff School, Command and General Staff College and the Jumpmaster Course. His academic interests include information system security, communication networks and artificial intelligence.
- Ph.D., University of Hawaii, 2008
- M.S., University of Louisville, 1999
- B.S., Pennsylvania State University, 1988
- Fanelli, Robert and Terrence O’Connor. “Experiences with practice-focused undergraduate security education,” in Proceedings of the 3rd Workshop on Cyber Security Experimentation and Test (CSET'10), Washington, D.C., August 2010.
- Fanelli, Robert. "Further Experimentation with Hybrid Immune Inspired Network Intrusion Detection," in Artificial Immune Systems, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 6209, pp. 264-275, July 2010.
- This faculty member is not engaged in any research at this time.