MAJ Stephen Hamilton
Assistant Professor Contact: Phone: Email:
MAJ Hamilton was commissioned in the Signal Corps in 1998, and later single-tracked into the Information Systems Management career field. His assignments include Node Center Platoon Leader, 123d Signal Battalion, Assistant Division Automation Officer, 3d Infantry Division G6, Fort Stewart, GA; Assistant S3 for Training and Automation, 57th Signal Battalion, Company Commander, Alpha Company, 57th Signal Battalion, Fort Hood, TX; and Automation Officer, 13th Sustainment Command (Expeditionary) G6, Fort Hood, TX. He is a graduate of the Signal Captain's Career Course, Combined Arms and Service Staff School, Signal Officer Basic Course, and Airborne School. MAJ Hamilton has been deployed to Bosnia-Herzegovina 2000-2001 with the 3d Infantry Division, Iraq 2004-2005 with the3d Signal Brigade, 57th Signal Battalion, and New Orleans and Southwest Louisiana in support of humanitarian relief efforts after Hurricanes Katrina and Rita with the 13th Sustainment Command(Expeditionary) G6. His research interests include Computer and Network Security, Software Defined Radios, Web Applications and Linux.
- M.S., Auburn University, 2008
- B.S., United States Military Academy, 1998
- Increasing Organization Efficiency through Software Architecture A case study of the JTF-GNO., Stephen Hamilton, Eric Imsand, John A. Hamilton Jr. MILCOM 2010
- The IDOLL Project, Stephen Hamilton, Thomas Dean, CQ VHF Magazine Summer 2010 p. 42
- This faculty member is not engaged in any research at this time.