COL Thomas S. Cook
Assistant Professor Contact: Office: Phone:
COL Cook was commissioned Armor and later joined the Army Acquisition Corp. His Armor assignments include Platoon Leader and Executive Officer, 3rd Infantry Division; Platoon Leader, VII Corps Canadian Army Trophy Team, 1st Armored Division; Company Commander, 1st Infantry Division; and Chief, Crew Gunnery Doctrine, United States Army Armor Center. In the Acquisition Corp he has served as Assistant Program Manager in the Office of the Secretary of Defense for Command, Control, Communications, and Intelligence; Executive Assistant to the Deputy Director for Integration and Product Leader, Battle Manager, Missile Defense Agency. COL Cook deployed with the 1st Armored Division to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait during Operations Desert Shield and Desert Storm. He is a graduate of Command and General Staff Officer Course, Combined Arms and Services Staff School, Armor Officer Advanced Course, Armor Officer Basic Course, and Airborne School. Academic interests include software engineering, real-time systems, information assurance, and computer science education.
- Ph.D., Software Engineering, Naval Postgraduate School, 2008
- M.S., Industrial Engineering, University of Louisville, 2003
- M.S., Computer Science, Naval Postgraduate School, 1999
- B.S., History, Brockport State University, 1987
- Publication history is not available at this time.
- Research history is not available at this time.