LTC Timothy Schmoyer
Assistant Professor Contact: Phone: Email:
LTC Schmoyer was commissioned in the Signal Corps and later single-tracked in the Information Systems Engineer career field. Assignments include platoon leader and XO in the 1st Signal Battalion, company commander in the 112th Signal Battalion (Special Operations) (Airborne), communications officer for the 3rd Special Forces Battalion, 7th Special Forces Group, and architecture engineer for the Combined Forces Command/United States Forces Korea C/J6. He was deployed with the 1st Signal Battalion during Operations Desert Shield/Storm, 112th Signal Battalion during Operation Uphold Democracy and 3/7th Special Forces Battalion during Operation Safe Border/United Nations Military Observer Mission-Ecuador and Peru.
- Ph.D. Candidate, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2004
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, Air Force Institute of Technology, 1997
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, 1987
- There are no publications by this faculty member available at this time.
- This faculty member is not engaged in any research at this time.