LTC William J. Adams
Assistant Professor Contact: Phone: Email:
LTC Adams is a career Signal officer and Information Systems Engineer. His assignments include Platoon and Battalion Staff Positions in Germany; Company Command at Ft. Huachuca, AZ; and an assignment as Battalion S-3/Operations Officer for the 39th Signal Bn, Chievres, Belgium. His most recent tour was as a Network Engineer/Project Leader at the Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe, where he designed and developed information exchange gateways between NATO planning staffs and the member nations. His academic interests include mobile and wireless information system design, access control, and network security.
- Ph.D., Computer Engineering, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 2006
- M.S., Computer Engineering, University of Arkansas, 1994
- B.S., Computer Engineering, Syracuse University, 1986
- There are no publications by this faculty member available at this time.
- This faculty member is not engaged in any research at this time.