Dr. Peggy J. Leonowich-Graham
Assistant Professor Contact: Office:
Thayer Hall, Room 382 Phone:
Dr. Leonowich-Graham was CIO of Pikes Peak Integrated Solutions in Colorado Springs. She led the software development of an electronic medical record system for mental health. Dr. Leonowich-Graham has over 14 years experience working for the Department of the Army in Information Technology positions. She was the Chief of the Information Management Department at Keller Army Community Hospital for 8 years. Prior to working for the government, she was a programmer for a pharmaceutical company. Her prior teaching experience was at Connecticut College and Big Bend Community College. She was also a cadet for two years at USMA. Dr. Leonowich-Graham's research interest is data quality, and she currently serves on the Program Committee for the International Conference on Information Quality at MIT.
- D.C.S., Computer Science, Colorado Technical University, 2003
- M.S., Systems Management, University of Southern California, 1989
- B.S., Computer Science, University of New Haven, 1984
- Leonowich-Graham, P.,and Steven Condly "Encouragement May Be The Missing Link In The Pursuit of CS/IT Majors Part II", New York Celebration of Women in Computing, April 8-9, 2011.
- Leonowich-Graham, P., Katie Blue, and Steven Condly, "Encouragement May Be The Missing Link In The Pursuit of CS/IT Majors", Proceedings of the American Society for Engineering Education Zone I Conference, October 15-16, 2010.
- Leonowich-Graham, P., "Programming to Music", Proceedings of the American Society for Engineering Education Zone I Conference, March 28-29, 2008.
- Leonowich-Graham, P. and Mary Jane Willshire, "A Data Quality Framework for Small Businesses", Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Information Quality, 2003, p.239-244.
- Research history is not available at this time.