LTC Geoffrey Stoker
Instructor Contact: Office: Phone:
LTC Stoker is an Information Systems Management officer (FA53). He has served in the following assignments: Platoon Leader, Executive Officer, and Assistant S3 in 2/7 Infantry Battalion, Ft. Stewart, GA; S4 and Disbursing Officer in 24th Finance Battalion, Ft. Stewart, GA; S4 in 175th Finance Command, Yongsan, Korea; HHD Commander in 176th Finance Battalion, Yongsan, Korea; Chief of Web Application Development, International Staff, in NATO Headquarters, Brussels, Belgium; Division Automation Management Officer and Division Information Assurance Officer in 82nd Airborne Division, Ft. Bragg, NC and Bagram, Afghanistan. He is a graduate of the Infantry Officer Basic Course, Finance Officer Advanced Course, Combined Arms & Services Staff School, Command and General Staff College (non-resident), and Airborne School. His academic interests include security, distributed systems, and high performance computing.
- Ph.D. Candidate, University of Maryland
- M.C.S., University of Virginia, 2001
- B.S., United States Military Academy, 1992
- Towards a Methodology for Deliberate Sample-Based Statistical Performance Analysis. Geoff Stoker and Jeffrey K. Hollingsworth. 16th International Workshop on High-Level Parallel Programming Models and Supportive Environments (HIPS 2011).
- Toward Realizable Restricted Delegation in Computational Grids. Geoff Stoker, Brian S. White, Ellen Stackpole, T.J. Highley, and Marty Humphrey. 9th International Conference on European High Performance Computing and Networking (HPCN 2001).
- Research history is not available at this time.