We look forward to seeing you at the 35th West Point A Meet.
- 16 April 2014: TimeO Results and TimeO Map Posted
- 15 April 2014: Classic Race Results by Class.
- 10 April 2014: Updated version 2.9 of Meet Notes as of 10 April 2014 1200. Site Maps and Time O information added, along with other minor edits.
- 08 April 2014: The snow has melted. Updated version 2.4 of meet notes published.
- 06 April 2014: Start Times Posted, https://orienteeringusa.org/eventregister
- 24 Mar 2014: Cadets are back from Spring Break. Final preparations begin for the meet. Snow forecast tomorrow! I would expect a leaf off meet at West Point this year, so you should get a good view of all the boulders and cliffs.
- West Point is on Spring Break from 14 - 23 March 2014. Expect limited communication from cadets.
- 13 March 2014: Published first version of Meet Notes as of 13 March 2014
We will base this year's meet out of West Point's Lake Frederick Recreation Area.
The Meet HQs, parking, Saturday afternoon and evening events, along with rustic A-Frame Cabins and Camping area all centrally located at Lake Frederick. Walk to Start for both Saturday and Sunday Races orginate from Lake Frederick.
Saturday morning Classic Race
Saturday afternoon TimeO: Check out the Description
of this Challenging and Fun Event. Give it a try
Saturday afternoon MazeO
Saturday evening Dinner & Presentation
Sunday morning Classic Race
- If you choose not to stay at Lake Frederick There are many options in the area but if you want to help orienteering and get a great rate, just go to www.orienteeringusa.org and click on the Comfort Inn logo at the bottom of the home page. Every room night you stay in a Choice hotel, Orienteering USA gets a commission to reinvest into the sport. The three closest Choice Hotel properties are the: Econolodge - New Windsor, NY, Quality Inn & Suites: Fishkill, NY, and Comfort Inn: Newburgh, NY. You must use the website and link to get the rate and Orienteering USA to get the commission.