- HI 103: History of the U.S. to 1877
- HI 104: History of the U.S. from 1877
- HI 372: History of American Foreign Relations Since the 1890s
- HI 498: Colloquium, Cold War Foreign Relations
- HI 499: Senior Thesis in History
- B. A., Indiana University
- M.A. Stanford University
- PhD, Stanford University
Book. Eisenhower, Science Advice, and the Nuclear Test-Ban Debate, 1945-1963. Stanford University Press, 2007.
Contributor. The Encyclopedia of the Vietnam War: A Political, Social, and Military History. 2nd ed. ABC-CLIO/Greenwood, 2011.
Book review. Hiroshima: The United States, Race and Nuclear Weapons In Asia, 1945-1965 by Matthew Jones. Journal of Military History. April 2011.
“American Exceptionalism: Challenges and Renewals” in The United States and the World: From Imitation to Challenge ed. by Andrzej Mania and Lukasz Wordliczek. Krakow: Jagiellonian University Press, 2010.
Book review. India's Nuclear Policy by Bharat Karnad. Journal of Military History. July 2009.
Book review. Eisenhower's Fine Group of Fellows: Crafting a National Security Policy to Uphold the Great Equation by Valerie L. Adams. H-Diplo, H-Net Reviews. January 2009.
“Eisenhower, Science, and the Nuclear Test Ban Debate, 1953-1956.” Journal of Strategic Studies. December 2003.
- American Foreign Relations
- International History