PROF Robert McDonald
- U.S. History Survey and Electives on Revolutionary America and Early National America
- Ph.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1998
- M.St., Oxford University, 1997
- M.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1994
- B.A., University of Virginia, 1992
He has published several journal articles and essays and is editor of Thomas Jefferson's Military Academy: Founding West Point (University of Virginia Press, 2004) and Light & Liberty: Thomas Jefferson and the Power of Knowledge (University of Virginia Press, forthcoming). He is completing a book to be titled Confounding Father: Thomas Jefferson and the Politics of Personality and preparing for publication an edited volume to be titled Sons of the Father: George Washington and His Protégés.