Charles P. Bronowski
Assistant Professor, Department of Law, USMA (present); Battalion Judge Advocate, 1st Battalion, 3d Special Forces Group (Airborne) (2010-2011); Judge Advocate, Special Operations Task Force-South, Afghanistan (2010-2011); Special Assistant United States Attorney for Fort Bragg and Eastern District of North Carolina (2009-2010); Fiscal Law and Detention Operations Attorney, Multinational Corps-Iraq (2008-2009); Administrative Law Attorney and Military Magistrate, XVIII Airborne Corps (2007-2008).
- B.A., Rutgers College, summa cum laude
- A.M., (Economics) University of Pennsylvania
- J.D., Harvard Law School
- "Money as a Force Multiplier: Funding Military Reconstruction Efforts in Post-Surge Iraq" (joint with Chad Fisher), published in the Army Lawyer, April 2010.
- “Modeling the U.S. Current Account as the Savings-Investment Balance” (joint with Juann Hung), published in Congressional Budget Office Working Papers Series, December 2002.
- “An Attempt to Resolve the Keynesian Versus Neoclassical Debate on Real Wage Cyclicality”, published in Michigan Journal of Economics, 1999.
LW403 - Constitutional & Military Law