Mark A. Visger
Assistant Professor, United States Military Academy, West Point, New York (2011-present); Chief, Rule of Law, and Deputy Staff Judge Advocate, I Corps, Fort Lewis, Washington and Baghdad, Iraq (2008-2010); Officer-in-Charge, Bamberg Law Center, Bamberg, Germany (2005-2008); Senior Defense Counsel, Fort Rucker Trial Defense Services (2000-2001); Chief, International and Operational Law, 10th Mountain Division (Light), Tuzla, Bosnia-Herzegovina (1999-2000); Trial Counsel, Legal Assistance Attorney and Tax Center Officer-in-Charge, Fort Drum, New York (1997-1999)
- B.A., University of Akron
- J.D., Washington and Lee University School of Law
- LL.M., The Judge Advocate General's School
- LL.M., Columbia University School of Law
- Chapters in Books, Military Justice in Brian Clauss, Servicemember and Veterans Rights (with R.J. Goldstein and S.P. Vargo)(Lexis-Nexis, in-press).
- The Impact of Ring v. Arizona on Military Capital Sentencing, Army Lawyer (Sept. 2005).
- LW403 - Constitutional & Military Law
- LW481 - International Law