Steven P. Vargo
Assistant Professor, Department of Law, United States Military Academy, West Point, New York (2010-present); (Deployed - Operation Iraqi Freedom) Trial Defense Attorney, United States Army Trial Defense Service, Coalition Operating Base Speicher, Iraq (2009-2010); Trial Defense Attorney, United States Army Trial Defense Service, Fort Sill, Oklahoma (2008-2009); Administrative Law Attorney & Military Magistrate, 428th Field Artillery Brigade, Fort Sill, Oklahoma (2007-2008); Legal Assistance Attorney, 214th Field Artillery Brigade, Fort Sill, Oklahoma (2006-2007); Student, 169th Judge Advocate Basic Course, Charlottesville, VA, recipient of The Judge Paul W. Bosman Award for outstanding achievement in the study of Criminal Law
- B.S., Bowling Green State University, summa cum laude
- J.D., Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, summa cum laude
- Chapters in Books, Military Justice in Brian Clauss, Servicemember and Veterans Rights (with R.J. Goldstein and M.A. Visger)(Lexis-Nexis, in-press).
- Currently the website editor and contributing author for the American Bar Association Military Litigation Section.
- LW403 - Constitutional & Military Law