United States Military Academy Commission, 1995. Military Police Officer Basic Course, Fort McClellan, AL, 1995. Military Police Platoon Leader, 118th Military Police Company (Airborne), 18th Airborne Corps, Fort Bragg, NC, 1995-1997. Military Police Platoon Leader and Executive Officer, 82d Military Police Company (Airborne), 82d Airborne Division, Fort Bragg, NC, 1997-1999. Judge Advocate Officer Basic Course, TJAGSA, 2002. Legal Assistance Attorney, Fort Bliss, TX, 2003. Trial Counsel, 31st Air Defense Artillery Brigade, Fort Bliss, TX, and Baghdad, Iraq, 2003-2005. Chief of Military Justice, Fort Sam Houston, TX, 2005-2006. Brigade Judge Advocate, 3d Brigade, 101st Airborne Division, Fort Campbell, KY and Baghdad, Iraq, 2007-2009. Deputy Chief, International Law and Operations Division, U.S. Army Europe, Heidelberg, Germany, 2009-2011.
- B.S., United States Military Academy
- J.D., Florida State University College of Law
- LL.M., The Judge Advocate General's School
- LL.M., Georgetown University
There are no publications by this faculty member available at this time.
- LW403 - Constitutional & Military Law
- LW495 - Advanced Constitutional Law