USMA Library services and facilities are subject to policies set by the U.S. Military Academy, the Office of the Dean, and USMA Library Administration.
Policies set by the USMA Library Administration
- Administration and Personnel
- Services and Facilities
- Circulation of Library Materials (LPOM 2-1 )
- External Reference and Research Support (LPOM 2-2 )
- Appropriate Conduct in Library Facilities (LPOM 2-3 )
- Collections and Resources
Policies set by the Office of the Dean
- West Point Jefferson Hall Library and Learning Center (DPOM 08-1 )
- Governs regular operations of the Jefferson Hall Library and
Learning Center, including resident organizations, access policies,
facility operating hours, use restrictions, and responsibilities.
- West Point Jefferson Hall Library and Learning Center Special Event and Reserved Use Operations (DPOM 08-2 )
- Governs special event and reserved use operations of the Jefferson
Hall Library and Learning Center, including facility descriptions and
authority designations, eligibility for reservations and use, process
and procedure for special events,, and responsibilities.
Policies set by the U.S. Military Academy