- Mr. Bob McDonald, MCLC Founder and host, and retired president and CEO of Procter & Gamble.
- Mr. Xiao An Ji, Chairman of the Board of Hainan Minzu Tech Investment Co, Ltd., Beijing Hualian Group, and Beijing Hualian Group Investment Holding Co., Ltd.
- Mr. Ho Kwon Ping, Executive Chair of Banyan Tree Holdings (Singapore)
- Ms. Moono Mupotolo, Division Manager of Regional Integration and Trade of the African Development Bank
- Sir John Hood, President and CEO of the Robertson Foundation, Chairman of the Rhodes Trust, Former Vice-Chancellor of the University of Oxford
- Dr. Donna Shalala, current President, Miami University, former United States Secretary of Health and Human Services
- Dr. Daniel Polisar, provost of Shalem College in Israel, researcher and writer about Israeli Society, Middle Eastern politics, and higher educationwriter about Israeli Society, Middle Eastern politics, and higher education
- Mr. Bekele Gelata, Secretary General Emeritus of the InternationalFederation of Red Cross & Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) (new)Federation of Red Cross & Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) (new)
- Steven Nardizzi: CEO and founder of the Wounded Warrior Project
- Ms. Ndidi Nwuneli, Founder of LEAP Africa and co-founder of AACE Foods (Nigeria)
- Mr. Tom Tierney, Co-Founder & CEO of the Bridgespan Group, former Chief Executive of Bain & Company
- Mr. Randall Wallace, Oscar-nominated American screenwriter, director, and producer (including Braveheart, We Were Soldiers, Pearl Harbor, Secretariat, and Man in the Iron Mask)