MAJ Brian Babcock-Lumish
Instructor (International Relations)
Military Intelligence Contact: Office:
LH 207 Phone:
- There is no biography by this faculty member available at this time.
- Doctor of Philosophy, King’s College London (KCL), London, England, 2009-2011
- Master of Philosophy, University of Oxford, St. Antony’s College, Oxford, England, 2002-2004
- Bachelor of Science, Majors: International Relations, International & Strategic History; Minor: Computer Science, United States Military Academy (USMA), West Point, New York, 1998-2002
- “Afghanistan: Why are we there? What are we doing? Can we succeed? - An outsider’s perspective on the questions for the UK,” panelist for Just World Institute at University of Edinburgh, 2010
- “The ‘Apolitical’ Myth: In Danger of Being Uninformed, not Uniformed,” RUSI Trench Gascoigne Essay Second Prize, 2009
- “The Politics of Wartime Multinational Command,” lecture to KCL course Conduct of Warfare in the Contemporary World, 2009
- “The Politics of Wartime Multinational Command,” lecture to Centre for Parliamentary Studies MoD in the 21st Century, 2009
- “Semper Gumby: Innovation in War and Peace,” keynote speech at Hot Topics in Rheumatology and Infectious Diseases, 2006
- “Lessons from the Outdoors,” in Money-Winning Scholarship Essays and Interviews, Gen Tanabe and Kelly Tanabe, 2002
- “One Nation, One Force: ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ Policy Review and Revision,” Odyssey, Truman Scholarship Foundation, 2002
- Research history is not available at this time.