Lt Col John Hagen
Assistant Professor (International Relations)
USAF Contact: Office:
LH 216 Phone:
- There is no biography by this faculty member available at this time.
- PHD, INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS, The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, 2009
Concentrations: International Environmental Policy, International Negotiation and Conflict Resolution, History of American Foreign Policy
- MA, LAW AND DIPLOMACY, The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, 2007
Concentrations: International Environmental Policy, History of American Foreign Policy
- MS, INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS, Auburn University at Montgomery, 2004
- MASTER OF MILITARY OPERATIONAL ART & SCIENCE, Air Command and Staff College, 2003
- MS, SPACE STUDIES, University of North Dakota, 1996
- BS, AEROSPACE ENGINEERING, Boston University, 1988
- HAGEN, JOHN AND HAGEN REBECCA, “The Application of Aristotelian Rhetoric in Domestic and International Negotiation.” Paper presented at the 21st Century Legal Writing Skills Conference , Bahçeşehir University, Istanbul Turkey, June 2011 (publication forthcoming).
- HAGEN, JOHN, “Resolving the Arab-Kurd Disputes in Iraq: Negotiating for Military Expedience or for a Sustainable Political Settlement.” Paper presented at the Conflict Resolution Symposium, School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS), Washington, DC, September 2010 (publication forthcoming).
- HAGEN, JOHN AND KIMBERLY HUDSON, “War,” Political and Civic Leadership: A Reference Handbook, SAGE Publications, September 2010, ISBN: 9781412962636.
- HAGEN, JOHN, “The Emergence of Remotely Piloted Vehicles and Changes in Air Force Cultural Identity.” Paper presented at the AETC Symposium, San Antonio, TX, January 2010.
- Research history is not available at this time.