Order a Transcript
To order a transcript, the following information should be provided on each request.
- Download, print out, and use this form.
- Full name (include Maiden or Name used while attending USMA)
- Graduation class year
- Social security number
- Current mailing address
- Complete mailing address to which transcripts are to be sent (including zip code)
- Statement of official or personal use.
- Your signature (Due to confidentiality concerns, requests CANNOT be processed without a signature)
- Due to budget difficulties caused by the Sequestration, USMA is unable to mail transcripts. Requests can only be processed by mail at this time by the requester sending a stamped self addressed envelope to the address below. We regret this inconvenience.
O/Dean AARS (MADN-ARS)
ATTN: Graduate Records
United States Military Academy
Official Mail & Distribution Center
646 Swift Road
West Point, New York 10996-1905
FAX (845) 938-3018
Telephone 845-938-3708 DSN 688-3708 (No voicemail available)
NOTE: The Registrar's office cannot accept requests for transcripts over the telephone. Further, transcripts cannot be sent to requestors via e-mail. Federal Express transcript requests can be sent by email with the completed form enclosed to 8ORD@usma.edu. All other email requests cannot be processed.
Due to changes in the processing of checks, all fees will be waived until further notice. Additionally, all transcript requests will be limited to maximum of 5 total transcripts.
Letters of Evaluation/Application Forms
Letters of recommendation are most effective if obtained from an individual who knows you personally. However, the Academic Affairs and Registrar Division, Office of the Dean, will prepare letters of evaluation, upon request, based on information in your file. Additionally, many colleges require special forms from transfer students which must be completed by USMA.
The Privacy Act of 1974 forbids the release of personal information on an individual without his written consent, except under certain specified conditions. In effect, you control the release of information for your records; therefore, you will be required to submit some form of written release before information will be sent to organizations outside the Department of Defense.