The West Point Negotiation Project consults with clients on real-world problems, including current negotiation situations and design of custom-tailored training programs.
In the past WPNP has worked on projects for:
- The Army War College
- The Army Command and General Staff College
- Army Training and Doctrine Command
- The Army Sergeants Major Academy
- Task Force Shafafiyat (Transparency) in Afganistan
- Navy Special Warfare Combatant-Craft Crewmen
WPNP may be able to assist your organization with:
- Strategic and tactical advice
- Key negotiation challenges
- Conflict resolution
- Facilitated joint problem solving
- Curriculum design and vetting
- Research into specific negotiation situations
If you would like assistance with a current negotiation issue, design of negotiation training, or for more information, contact the directors at firstname.lastname@example.org.