Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Civil and Mechanical Engineering - Study Abroad

Spend a semester in a foreign country...

Who can study abroad?
Civil and Mechanical Engineering majors are able to study abroad by taking equivalent courses at the foreign institution and by completing courses via distance learning. Most C&ME cadets' schedules can be worked out to support this great opportunity.

Recently C&ME cadets have spent a semester in and experienced the unique cultures of Egypt, Mexico, China, Russia and yes, even Canada.

Want to study abroad? - Contact your Academic Counselor